Gallatin Valley Interfaith Association
- Building collegial support for people representing different faith traditions;
- Providing leadership to address wider social and spiritual issues within the communities of the Gallatin valley;
- Establishing a forum to share in the life of each other’s traditions.
- Respect for the dignity of all people and for the variety of religious traditions of our community
- Desire to increase understanding between those of different religious traditions.
- Concern and commitment to action for the poor, needy and vulnerable in our community.
- Desire to make Gallatin Valley a more just, peaceful and healthy community.
- Belief that we can accomplish more by working together than by working separately.